United States District Court, D. Nevada
PETITION FOR ACTION ON CONDITIONS OF PRETRIAL RELEASE
NICHOLAS A. TRUTANICH United States Attorney ELHAM ROOHANI
Assistant United States Attorney United States Attorney's
Honorable Gloria M. Navarro Chief S. District Judge
hereto and expressly incorporated herein is a Petition for
Action on Conditions of Pretrial Release concerning the
above-named defendant prepared by Zack Bowen, Senior United
States Pretrial Services Officer. I have reviewed that
Petition and I concur in the recommended action requested of
NOW ZACK BOWEN, SENIOR U.S. PRETRIAL SERVICES OFFICER,
presenting an official report upon the conduct of defendant
Christopher Ryan Busby. The defendant appeared on July 27,
2017, on his fourth motion to reopen hearing before U.S.
Magistrate Judge George W. Foley, Jr. and was ordered
released on July 28, 2017, on a personal recognizance bond
with the following conditions of release:
1. The defendant shall report to U.S. Pretrial Services for
2. The defendant shall surrender any passport and/or passport
card to U.S. Pretrial Services or the supervising officer.
3. The defendant shall not obtain a passport or passport
4. The defendant shall abide by the following restrictions on
personal association, place of abode, or travel: Travel is
restricted to Clark County, NV.
5. The defendant shall maintain current residence and may not
move prior to obtaining permission from the Court, Pretrial
Services or the supervising officer.
6. The defendant shall maintain or actively seek lawful and
verifiable employment and notify Pretrial Services or the
supervising officer prior to any change.
7. The defendant shall not be employed in, or be present in,
any setting directly involving minor children.
8. The defendant shall refrain from possessing a firearm,
destructive device, or other dangerous weapons.
9. The defendant shall submit to any testing required by
Pretrial Services or the supervising officer to determine
whether the defendant is using a prohibited substance. Any
testing may be used with random frequency and may include
urine testing, the wearing of a sweat patch, a remote alcohol
testing system and/or any form of prohibited substance
screening or testing. The defendant shall refrain from
obstructing or attempting to obstruct or tamper, in any
fashion, with the ...