United States District Court, D. Nevada
Michael R. Pandullo Attorney for Defendant Curtis Pope
ELIESON UNITED STATES ATTORNEY DANIEL R. SCHIESS ASSISTANT
UNITED STATES ATTORNEY DANIEL R. SCHIESS Attorney for the
STIPULATION TO CONTINUE SENTENCING DATE (THIRD
HEREBY STIPULATED AND AGREED, by and between DAYLE ELIESON,
United States Attorney, and DANIEL R. SCHIESS, Assistant
United States Attorney, counsel for Plaintiff the United
States of America, and MICHAEL R. PANDULLO, ESQ., counsel for
Defendant CURTIS POPE, that the sentencing currently
scheduled for May 29, 2018, at the hour of 11:30 a.m., be
vacated and reset to a date and time convenient to this
Court, but in no case any sooner than sixty (60) days.
Stipulation is entered into for the following reasons:
1. Assistant United States Attorney Daniel Schiess is out of
the jurisdiction on May 29, 2018.
2. Assistant United States Attorney Daniel Schiess is also
out of the jurisdiction on the following dates: May 29-June
8; June 29-July 6; and July 23-August 17.
3. Defendant has multiple people who will be attending his
sentencing in order to show their support and they are all
unavailable on May 29, 2018.
4. Defendant is not in custody and does not object to this
5. Counsel has spoken to Assistant United States Attorney
Daniel Schiess and he has no opposition to the continuance.
6. The additional time requested herein is not sought for
purposes of delay, but merely to ensure that both counsel for
Defendant and counsel for the government are both available
and also to ensure that the multiple people who are traveling
here to show support for Defendant are able to attend.
7. Additionally, denial of this request could result in a
miscarriage of justice.
8. This is the fourth request to continue this sentencing
this 24 ...