United States District Court, D. Nevada
LOUIS A. CARDINALI, and all similarly situated individuals, Plaintiff,
EXPERIAN INFORMATION SOLUTIONS, INC., Defendant.
N. Clark Matthew I. Knepper, Esq. KNEPPER & CLARK LLC
David H. Krieger, Esq. HAINES & KRIEGER, LLC Sean N.
Payne, Esq. PAYNE LAW FIRM LLC Thomas A. Zimmerman, Jr.
(Admitted Pro Hac Vice) Zimmerman Law Offices, P.C. Mohammed
O. Badwan (Admitted Pro Hac Vice) SULAIMAN LAW GROUP, LTD.
Attorneys for Plaintiff
Christopher A. Hall Adam W. Wiers (Admitted Pro Hac Vice)
Christopher A. Hall (AdmittedPro Hac Vice) Jennifer L Braster
NAYLOR & BRASTER Attorneys for Defendant Experian
Information Solutions, Inc.
STIPULATION AND ORDER TO EXTEND DISCOVERY
to LR 6-1 and LR 26-4, Plaintiff Louis A. Cardinali
("Plaintiff) and Experian Information Solutions, Inc.
("Experian"), by and through their respective
counsel of record, hereby stipulate and request that this
Court extend the case deadlines in the above-captioned case
ninety (90) days. In support of this Stipulation, the parties
state as follows:
DISCOVERY COMPLETED TO DATE
the active parties to this case are Plaintiff and Experian
Information Solutions, Inc. ("Experian"), and as
such, the recitation of discovery shall be with respect to
Plaintiff and Experian.
1. Plaintiff filed his initial complaint on 8/29/2016. ECF
2. Experian answered the complaint on 10/3/2016. ECF Dkt. 16.
3. The Court entered its initial scheduling order on
12/9/2016. ECF Dkt. 31.
4. Plaintiff moved for leave to amend his Complaint on
1/3/2017. ECF Dkt. 34.
5. The Court entered its protective order on 1/4/2017. ECF
6. The Court granted Plaintiffs motion for leave to amend his
complaint on 4/19/2017. ECF Dkt. 56 (minutes).
7. Plaintiff filed his First Amended Complaint on 4/19/2017.
ECF Dkt. 57.
8. Experian answered the First Amended Complaint on 4/28/17.
ECF Dkt. 58.
9. The Court granted the parties' stipulated Amended
Scheduling Order on 10/13/2017. ECF Dkt. 67.
10. On October 25, 2017, Experian propounded its first set of
Requests for Production of Documents, Requests for Admission,