Buy This Entire Record For
Espinoza v. Smith's Food & Drug Centers, Inc.
United States District Court, D. Nevada
May 9, 2018
RUTH ESPINOZA, Plaintiff,
SMITH'S FOOD & DRUG CENTERS, INC. a Ohio Corporation, SMITH'S FOOD & DRUG CENTERS, a Nevada Business Trust; and DOE PERSONS I through X, inclusive; and ROE CORPORATIONS XI through XX, inclusive, Defendants.
& BRASIER, PLLC Alison M. Brasier Attorneys for Plaintiff
LEVENSON, P.A. Jerry S. Busby Attorneys for Defendant
FIRST STIPULATION AND ORDER TO EXTEND DISCOVERY
FOLEY, JR. UNITED STATES MAGISTRATE JUDGE.
to LR IA 6-1 and LR 26-4, the parties, by and through their
respective counsel, hereby stipulate and request that this
Court extend the deadline for discovery in the
above-captioned matter for forty-five (45) days, or up to and
including September 6, 2018.
• Plaintiff has served her Initial Disclosures and
• Defendant has served its Initial Disclosures and
• Defendants have served subpoenas duces tecums to all
of Plaintiff's medical providers.
• Plaintiff's deposition has been taken.
• Plaintiffs have served and responded to written
• Defendants have served and responded to written
DISCOVERY TO BE COMPLETED:
• Initial and rebuttal expert ...