United States District Court, D. Nevada
P.C. SILVESTRI, ESQ. Nevada Bar No. 3603 WALTER F. FICK, ESQ.
Nevada Bar 14193 PYATT SILVESTRI Attorneys for Defendant
GEICO GENERAL INSURANCE COMPANY
RICHARD HARRIS LAW FIRM IAN C. ESTRADA, ESQ. Nevada Bar No.
12575 Attorney for Plaintiff
STPULATION AND ORDER TO EXTEND SCHEDULED DISCOVERY
DEADLINES (FIRST REQUEST)
parties hereto, by and through their undersigned counsel of
record, hereby stipulate to extend the time for discovery in
this matter. This is the first request for such extension.
CURRENT SCHEDULING ORDER DATES
case has not yet been set for a jury trial. The current
discovery deadlines are based off of a stipulated discovery
plan, which was submitted in compliance with LR 26-1(e) on
January 12, 2018. A scheduling order, based on this plan, was
entered on January 16, 2018. Pursuant to this order, the
current discovery deadline dates are:
• Fed.R.Civ.P. 26(a)(1) Initial Disclosures: January 29,
• Final Date to Amend Pleadings or Add Parties: February
• Final Date for Initial Expert Disclosures: March 12,
• Final Date for Rebuttal Expert Disclosures: April 16,
• Close of Discovery: May 14, 2018
• Final Date for Dispositive Motions: June 11, 2018
• Final Date for Pretrial Order: July 9, 2018
STATEMENT OF COMPLETED DISCOVERY
Parties have completed their initial disclosures pursuant to
Fed.R.Civ.P. 26(a)(1). These were completed by both parties
on or before the January 29, 2018, ...