Buy This Entire Record For
Veladores v. Las Vegas Metropolitian Police Department
United States District Court, D. Nevada
February 5, 2018
SOFIA VELADORES, individually, and as special administrator of the ESTATE OF ROBERTO SANCHEZ, and as Guardian ad Litem of D.S. and I.S. and Rogelio Sanchez, individually, Plaintiff,
LAS VEGAS METROPOLITIAN POLICE DEPARTMENT, a political subdivision of the State of Nevada; OFFICER SOLON MCGILL, individually; DOES I through 10, inclusive; Defendants.
BRISBOIS BISGAARD & SMITH Noel E. Eidsmore Robert W.
Freeman, Jr., Esq. Attorneys for Defendant Officer Seymore.
LAW FIRM Anthony Ashby Ramzy Paul Ladah, Esq.Rodolfo
Gonzales, Esq.THE LAW OFFICE OF RODOLFO GONZALEZ Attorneys
STIPULATION AND ORDER TO EXTEND DISCOVERY
to LR 6-1 and LR 26-4, the parties, by and through their
respective counsel of record, hereby stipulate and request
that this Court extend discovery in the above-captioned case
ninety (90) days, up to and including July 9, 2018. In
addition, the parties request that the dispositive motions
and pretrial order deadlines be extended for an additional
ninety (90) days as outlined herein. In support of this
Stipulation and Request, the parties state as follows:
1. On November 23, 2016, Plaintiff filed her Complaint in
Nevada District Court.
2. On January 6, 2017, Defendant filed their Petition for
Removal with Federal Court.
3. On January 13, 2017, Defendants filed their Answer to
Plaintiff's Complaint with Federal Court.
4. On February 6, 2017 the parties submitted a proposed
Scheduling Order to the Court.
5. On January 24, 2017, Plaintiff served her Initial
Disclosure of Documents and Witnesses on Defendants.
6. On April 21, 2017, Defendant served its Initial Disclosure
of Documents and Witnesses on Defendants.
7. On May 23, 2017, Defendant served written discovery on
Plaintiffs. Plaintiffs served their responses on August 23,
8. On June 2, 2017, Plaintiff served written discovery on
Defendants. Defendants served their responses on September 8,
9. On November 22, 2017, a protective order was entered in