United States District Court, D. Nevada
LOUIS A. CARDINALI, and all similar13 situated individuals, Plaintiff,
EXPERIAN INFORMATION SOLUTION INC., Defendant.
Christopher A. Hall, Adam W. Wiers, Jennifer L Braster,
NAYLOR & BRASTER Attorneys for Defendant Experian
Information Solutions, Inc.
Matthew I. Knepper, Esq., Miles N.Clark, Esq., KNEPPER &
CLARK LLC, Sean N. Payne, Esq., PAYNE LAW FIRM LLC, David H
Krieger, Esq., HAINES & KRIEGER, LLC, Attorneys for
STIPULATION AND ORDER TO EXTEND DISCOVERY
to LR 6-1 and LR 26-4, Plaintiff Louis A. Cardinal!
("Plaintiff) and Experian Information Solutions, Inc.
("Experian"), by and through their respective
counsel of record, hereby stipulate and request that this
Court extend the case deadlines in the above-captioned case
one hundred and twenty (120) days. In support of this
Stipulation, the parties state as follows:
DISCOVERY COMPLETED TO DATE
the active parties to this case are Plaintiff and Experian
Information Solutions, Inc. ("Experian"), and as
such, the recitation of discovery shall be with respect to
Plaintiff and Experian.
1. Plaintiff filed his initial complaint on 8/29/2016. ECF
2. Experian answered the complaint on 10/3/2016. ECF Dkt. 16.
3. The Court entered its initial scheduling order on
12/9/2016. ECF Dkt. 31.
4. Plaintiff moved for leave to amend his Complaint on
1/3/2017. ECF Dkt. 34.
5. The Court entered its protective order on 1/4/2017. ECF
6. The Court granted Plaintiffs motion for leave to amend his
complaint on 4/19/2017. ECF Dkt. 56 (minutes).
7. Plaintiff filed his First Amended Complaint on 4/19/2017.
ECF Dkt. 57.
8. Experian answered the First Amended Complaint on 4/28/17.
ECF Dkt. 58.
9. The Court granted the parties' stipulated Amended
Scheduling Order on ...