United States District Court, D. Nevada
John Turner, Plaintiff, Pro se, Indian Springs, NV.
For High Desert State Prison, Nevada Department of Corrections, Nevada Inmate Bank System, State of Nevada, Defendants: Adam P. Laxalt, LEAD ATTORNEY, Nevada Attorney General, Carson City, NV; Denise S. McKay, LEAD ATTORNEY, Office of the Attorney General, Las Vegas, NV.
CAM FERENBACH, UNITED STATES MAGISTRATE JUDGE.
This matter involves incarcerated pro se Plaintiff John Turner's civil rights action against High Desert State Prison, et al . Before the court are the following motions:
1. Motion for an order requesting return of plaintiff's exhibits submitted with documents 46, 50, 55, 58, 59, 60, 63, 65. (#76),
2. Motion for order allowing doc's due to Nevada DOC HDSP Law Library Personnel Act of Incompetence (#79),
3. Motion to receive updated docket sheet on a monthly basis (#88),
4. Motion to depose HDSP law librarian Janice Salazar (#89),
5. Motion for an order striking # 86 response to motion (#90),
6. Amended motion re #91 motion for recognition of defendant's tiresome, lame oppositions (#95),
7. Motion for Plaintiff to Reclaim Receipts (#99),
8. Motion to Amend/Correct (#100),
9. Motion to Strike #96 Response to ...